Saturday, April 20, 2013

The truth is extreme, to make it moderate is to lie." - Aaron Hawkins

"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention." - Anonymous

"Many great ideas have been lost because the people who had them could not stand being laughed at." - Anonymous

"Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is."- Albert Camus

"Anybody listening to me will realize that these are indeed Historic Broadcast's and by making them I have sealed my fate" - Bill Cooper

Universal Law Trumps all others.

1. No man or woman, in or out of government shall initiate force, threat of force or fraud against my life and property and, any and all contracts I'm a party to, not giving full disclosure to me, whether signed by me or not are void at my discretion.

2. I may use force in self-defense against anyone that violates Law 1.

3. There shall be no exceptions to Laws 1 and 2

TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION!

No comments: